Frazer Version Releases
Oct. 3rd, 2023Version 3.5567
- Surf’s up in California! AUL Warranties integration now rides the waves in the Golden State!
- Knox County, Ohio, just gave a little extra love to their piggy banks – the sales tax has been raised from 7.00% to 7.25%. Shop wisely, Ohioans!
- Cha-ching! North Carolina late fees just got a makeover. The max late fee has gone from $15 to $18. Time to pay on time, Tar Heels!
Sept. 26th, 2023Version 3.5565
- Your feedback matters! We’ve introduced two new system options to simplify your down payment and deposit workflow. Wholesale dealers will appreciate the default wholesale option to automatically populate the Down Payment field with the Total Cash Price. The same option is available for cash sales, too! Say goodbye to those extra clicks!
- We’ve squashed a bug! Closed deposits will no longer haunt your G/L posts. You can now confidently delete them without triggering a call to support. Smooth sailing ahead!
- No more mix-ups in your forms. We've fixed the issue that was causing the wrong vehicle to print on subsequent forms after a "Vehicle Only" print. Enjoy accurate documentation every time!
Sept. 19th, 2023Version 3.5561
- We've just given our recurring payment authorization form a makeover, and it's so legally legit that you're not just authorizing payments; you're participating in a legal masterpiece.
- On the Trade-In windows, we’ve increased the character limit on the “Make” field to twenty. So now, your vehicle’s make can be as extraordinary as you are!
Sept. 12th, 2023Version 3.5559
- Exciting news - virtually nothing has changed in this release!
Sept. 8th, 2023Version 3.5557
- We made a change that was supposed be super sneaky and behind-the-scenes, but it decided to have a party and pop up an error where it shouldn’t. This update tells that pop-up to pipe down.
Sept. 6th, 2023Version 3.5555
- On our customizable export window, we have added the vehicle “Arrival Date.” Now you can track your vehicle arrival dates with precision, and your spreadsheets will thank you for it.
Aug. 29th, 2023Version 3.5553
- Minnesota dealers now have the option to charge up to $200 for a documentary fee. This change reflects the new maximum, which was previously set at $125.
- The advanced options tab on the Lien Holder window now includes the ability to assign providers to optional sales items. So now, you can provide providers for your providers!
Aug. 22nd, 2023Version 3.5551
- The Vehicle Tracking Report now allows for Days on Lot to be calculated using Purchase Date, Arrival Date, or Ready-to-Sell Date. We added a couple of sorting options, too!
Aug. 15th, 2023Version 3.5549
- Swatted a few minor bugs but otherwise, it was a quiet week for updates.
Aug. 8th, 2023Version 3.5545
- Cleaned up and polished the programming around the new deposits and down payments feature on the Sales window. It slowed our wholesale dealers down a bit, so we especially kept you in mind as we improved things!
- We updated the Maine Temp Tag log to match the new version required by the state.
Aug. 1st, 2023Version 3.5543
- Kentucky dealers can now print their state-specific version of the Temp Tag log from the Sales menu.
- Reynolds and Reynolds has raised pricing on their pay-per-print forms. It happens. What else can we say?
July 25th, 2023Version 3.5541
- Utah dealers may now export a CSV file for their state-required TC-928 Report of Sales.
- Lowered the tax rate for Knox County, Ohio from 7.25% to 7.00%.
July 18th, 2023Version 3.5537
- After a multitude of requests from our dealers, we have rewritten our Sales window functionality so that unlimited deposits and down payments can be processed.
- Pennsylvania’s maximum title fee has been increased from $58 to $67.
- There is a new password system permission to enable or disable a user from accessing the Textmaxx Pro integration.
July 13th, 2023Version 3.5535
- Made more room for longer credentials on the Texas webDealer integration setup window.
July 5th, 2023Version 3.5533
- Minnesota state tax has been increased from 6.5% to 6.875%.
- Tidied up the report that prints when you export a Sale of Receivables from one Frazer system and import it into another Frazer system
June 27th, 2023Version 3.5529
- We’ve added a special customer browse designed for collections! Look for it under the Customers menu, check it out, and let us know what else you think it might need – we’re listening!
June 20th, 2023Version 3.5527
- Georgia’s TAVT reduction that was put into place in 2020 has expired. The TAVT has gone back up from 6.6% to 7.0% of the vehicle’s fair market value.
- Oklahoma’s minimum late fee amount will increase from $29 to $31 on July 1st. We’ve set it into the software with a little alarm clock so it’s all ready for July.
June 13th, 2023Version 3.5525
- Frazer can now export general ledger posts to QuickBooks Online!
- Colorado dealers now have a button in the Review Taxes window that will enable them to look up the appropriate sales tax by location.
June 7th, 2023Version 3.5523
- Some checkboxes were getting kind of rowdy in our System Options tabs, so we rounded them into groups to keep them under control.
- New installs now have our advanced VIN decoding service turned on by default. Existing dealers can turn it on too, in the Vehicles tab of System Options.
June 1st, 2023Version 3.5521
- The title fee in Colorado has been raised to $25. All new systems will go out with this fee in place. Existing dealers, please check your system options if you’d like to set the new fee amount as a default.
Older Version Releases